It takes a certain instinct and raw skill from the start to work in design at Enterspace, even in a junior role. For our clients and ourselves, the work we aim to deliver is bold, ambitious and different. Designers have an opportunity to grow and learn in an energetic, collaborative team environment. The primary role for the designer is to explore graphics in branded environments.
You'll get to
Experiment and contribute to design solutions for a number of different clients.
We're looking for someone who has
- Strong graphic design and typography skills
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion, 3D skills a huge plus
- Have a high-end design aesthetic
- An understanding of way-finding & masterplanning
- A good knowledge of materiality and production in the built environment, including design development and documentation drawings
We're looking for someone who is
- Really, really, creative!
- Curious about design & passionate about brands
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Collaborative and fun
Whilst the role is predominantly centred around Graphic Design, it can only be a good brownie point if you also have experience in Industrial Design, Interior Design or Architecture.
The right fit will thrive on being creative, meticulous, confident in dealing with clients, and be able to handle multiple projects in our busy studio. We expect you to be driven, able to work autonomously and get on with the job at hand whilst having fun doing it.
You'll work on
- Supporting senior designers and peers with creatives/designs
- Ideating, Sketching Concepts
- Research, concept mock-ups, presentations
- Assisting with design development & help produce artwork
- Brainstorming initial ideas and carry them through to concept development - ultimately taking the expression through to final implementation with the rest of the team.
- Assisting in continue to advance the look & feel of Enterspace's design projects
We're looking for someone who has a
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent qualification
- Strong design portfolio
- 100% credibility in one of our core discipline of graphic design & branding (Work experience with interiors a bonus)
- Work history showing thought in concepts and ideas (substance), not just visual execution (style)
- Creative experience ideally of at least a year, however, if your talent trumps the timeframe, we're ready to overlook that too
How to apply
Please email your resume & portfolio/samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Graphic Designer